Tag: William James

The most important man in psychology?

The most important man in psychology?

If I were to ask you who, so far, has been the most important man in psychology, the one person who has given us such in depth detail in his field, who would you say? Maybe Freud, Skinner or William James comes to mind. But what about HM? Never heard of him you say? Well, […]

By December 29, 2013 3 Comments Read More →
The 10 % Myth

The 10 % Myth

It is a popular misconception that we humans use only 10% of our brains…..imagine what we could do with the other 90%! Many people from all walks of life like to roll out the 10% line, whether they are motivational speakers, crack-pot mystics and psychics or businesses trying to sell pills to increase  brain power. […]